The individuals behind this project are Katharina Hauke and Till Bovermann.
We are regularly working with collaborators, both human and non-human which brings os great joy. Among many others, these are e.g. Hannah Imlach (flock, 2019–2021) or Anu Pasanen.
Similarly, we are grateful to have had support of further institutions and individuals to carry out this project. Without their (financial or idealist) help, this project would simply not have been possible.
- Aporee for their Miniatures for Mobiles platform,
- Archive.org for hosting our media,
- BELA for their amazing embedded sound platform,
- Klaus Bovermann for donating used laptops and his general support,
- Eden Project and FoAM Kernow for hosting, financing, and excellently producing the invisible worlds residency,
- Antye Greie for her expertise and general power,
- Rotting Sounds (funded by the Austrian Science Fund (FWF) as project AR 445-G24) for financial support,
- uMap / OpenStreetMap for their map-related services.